Seeking an Accountant to support statutory & financial reporting tasks. ASAP start till March 2020 for an NSW Gov Department! Close to Parra station!
Our client is a well-respected and reputable government organization and are well known across NSW. They believe in recruiting the best of the best and provide their staff with a friendly work environment with supportive management. They are currently seeking an experienced Accountant to assist with statutory and financial reporting duties. This is an exciting contract role up until the beginning of March 2020.
During this assignment you will be reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Supporting the preparation and analysis of reports to achieve business goals
- Assisting in the financial policy development and maintenance
- Taxation duties
- Maintaining the general ledgers and fixed asset registers
- Reconciliation of GL accounts including bank reconciliations and cash flow forecasting
- Maintaining internal/external auditor relationships
- Reviewing and implementing financial reporting systems to mitigate risks
- Continuous improvements in financial reporting and accounting services
To be successful in this 3-month contract role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- At least 4 years’ experience in a busy Assistant Accountant or Accountant role
- Extensive Financial reporting experience is highly advantageous
- Strong Financial or Accounting background experience
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
How to apply
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email email@example.com any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.