Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and diligent CA/CPA qualified Accountant to manage end to end New Zealand accounts from Western Sydney.
Founded in the 1980’s, this reputable and internationally recognized leader in their field is growing their global presence. Their Western Sydney office are searching for a hardworking and experienced Accountant to join the team due to continued expansion into the NZ market. As the successful candidate, you can expect ongoing career development, a dynamic work environment, approachable management and plenty of challenges to keep you interested!
Reporting through to the Finance Manager, you will use your in-depth knowledge of the NZ market and be responsible for the following duties:
- End to end accounting for the New Zealand entity ensuring all financial accounts are up to date
- Month end reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing intercompany accounts including F/X impacts
- Internal and external financial reporting
- GST returns
- Ensure all NZ accounting standards, guidelines, taxes and polices are compliant using external consultants where required
- Participate in company audits and system enhancements
- Financial closing for monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Assist internal stakeholders with NZ account queries
- Highlighting areas for improvement or simplification
- Work for a well-known commercial firm who is at the start of an exciting time of expansion to the NZ market
- Professional and engaging working environment where employee engagement is always high
- Free parking on site close to Sydney Olympic Park
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- At least 2 years’ end to end Accounting experience gained in NZ ideally within a large commercial environment
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- The successful candidate will need to be a permanent resident or an Australian citizen to be considered
How to apply…..
If you are looking for a dynamic employer with exciting expansion plans to branch into the New Zealand market apply now! This role suits an Accountant who has started their career in NZ and is now seeking a role in the Western Suburbs of Sydney.
To be considered you’re welcome to send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny on 02 9002 5005 for a confidential chat about the role.