Company Benefits in todays workforce….
As the demand for talent becomes increasingly high, organisations are working hard to attract and retain their talent with the benefits they offer their workforce.
Some of the larger companies in the market are offering:
- Discounted private healthcare (this is a big-ticket item which you tend to find in American organisations)
- Lunches/breakfasts/fruit provided etc
- Mentor programs / career development opportunities
- Study support which comes in the form of time off for courses/exams, financial support, mentors etc.
- Attractive bonus structures based on individual performance and/or company performance
- Gym memberships and/or money towards wellbeing initiatives (flu vaccinations, massages, dieticians etc)
- Parking for all staff
- Social clubs
- Retail discounts/product discounts
- Purchase additional annual leave
- Share options
- Salary sacrifice for childcare, technology, cars etc.
- Employee Assistant Programs System (for employees and their families)
- Flexible working hours/flexible work conditions
- Superannuation initiatives
- Volunteer initiatives
If you’d like to hear more about the benefits in the market today, please feel free to call one of our Consultants on 02 9002 5000.