Variations Consultant | Home Loans, Permanent Opportunity, Sydney CBD
- Post Date:01/10/2018
- Views 42
- Offered Salary $50,000 - $70,000Career Level OfficerExperience 2 Years
- Industry Finance
Looking to join a highly reputable, exclusive and expanding financial services organisation? Immediate start for an enthusiastic & passionate home loan expert!
Our client is a recognized and diverse financial firm who consistently deliver year on year growth due to their commitment, focus and continually seeking opportunities to expand and succeed. Due to an exceptional product range, innovation and growth this organization is seeking an experienced Mortgage Expert to join the team as a Variations Consultant.
With a long history of unbroken profit this firm provides unbeatable opportunities and development programs to ensure their employees have all the skills required to ensure each individual employee is nurtured, upskilled, challenged and on a continuous growth path.
- Exceptional training and develop plans provided to every employee
- An entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged and nurtured
- Company benefits include social clubs, wellness initiatives, mentoring programs for women in the work place and flexible working arrangements
- Central CBD location close to public transport
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Liaise with existing customers who hold a home loan product, post settlement
- Offer an exceptional level of customer service and conduct engaging and detailed conversations to ensure you have full understanding of the customer needs
- Ensure information is efficiently and effectively shared within the team
- Consistently reviewing processes & procedures and streamlining efficiencies
- Meet all regulatory requirements as required
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Proven experience within a home loan focused role
- Sales experience highly regarded
- You are a customer focused individual with exceptional communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work load
- Track record of improving processes and procedures
How to Apply….
This is a great opportunity to work with a growing and innovative organization where you can contribute to the company’s success. To apply send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.