Technical Project Manager | Change Management | $160k+S | Western Suburbs
- Post Date:05/11/2018
- Views 100
- Offered Salary $150k+Career Level ManagerExperience 7 Years
Are you a Technical Project Manager with end to end software implementation experience seeking a role in the Western Suburbs?
Innovative, dynamic and growing Financial Services firm with diverse brands and products are experiencing exceptional growth. With over 10 years in the industry they are already a major player as a result of their close business partnerships, pioneering solutions and their ability to grow and maintain their customer base. Key to successful growth is the continuous introduction of new and innovative products to the market. The role of Technical Project Manager is to manage various high-level projects such as assessing current technology use, managing large end to end software implementations, determining future system requirements, vendor management and facilitating the smooth integration of new technology / systems with the effective, efficient and timely engagement of senior stakeholders across multiple departments.
Key to this role will be the end to end delivery of complex technical initiatives ensuring projects are delivered within the agreed project delivery framework.
- Reporting to Senior Management you will be have overall responsibility for various complex technology projects
- Develop and manage all internal and external relationships, budgets, risks, relationships, planning and issues that arise
- Work within the project methodology framework compliance standards
- Bring together multiple channels and stakeholders to ensure a successful project outcome
- Confident in using project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, Trello and Microsoft applications
- Exceptional culture, friendly team, great working environment
- Enjoy perks such as free lunch, monthly massages and onsite gym
- Strong recognition and rewards program
- Fresh fruit provided daily
- Café onsite with discounted coffee
- Active social club with discounts to concerts, movies and Taronga Zoo!
To be successful for this exciting opportunity you must have experience with the following:
- 7+ years Project Management experience ideally in the banking & finance or insurance industry
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence and gain the trust of technical and non-technical senior stakeholders to achieve a positive project outcome
- An analytical focus and strong problem-solving skills
- Experienced working in both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Proven track record managing and delivering end to end software implementations by effectively managing external vendors and internal stakeholders to achieve strategic objectives
- Previous track record running projects involving end to end software implementation with an in-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Self-motivated, confident, articulate, decisive with the ability to work to tight deadlines while remaining calm and collaborative under pressure
How to apply
If you are seeking a challenging Technical Project Management role where you involved with key strategic projects, software enhancements, system upgrades and have the opportunity to introduce positive changes then look no further. To apply send your application through to email@example.com or call Jenny 02 9002 5005 for a confidential conversation.