Team Assistant | Administration Support | Financial Services, Sydney CBD
- Post Date:01/10/2018
- Views 57
- Offered Salary $50,000 - $70,000Career Level OfficerExperience 2 Years
Dynamic Finance firm seek an efficient and conscientious Team Assistant to support and manage the client onboarding process.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a leading family wealth management firm. With offices in Sydney CBD this growing finance firm are searching for a hardworking and professional Client Onboarding Manager to join their team to provide administrative support to new and existing clients.
If successful, you can expect ongoing training and development, a dynamic work environment, approachable management and plenty of support and guidance.
• Work for a company who takes pride in training, developing and supporting every staff member
• Generous bonus structure
• Professional and engaging working environment where employee engagement is always high!
• Fitness rebate which can be used for your sport of choice
• Free healthy breakfast provided daily!
• Professional financial advice at discounted rates for family members
Reporting through to the Executive Director, Family Wealth Management, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Work closely with Advisors, Associates and other business unites to ensure the client on boarding process is smooth and seamless
• Document preparation ahead of client meetings
• Inputting and actioning bank applications accurately and efficiently
• Ensuring the client database is up to date
• Preparing and processing account opening documentation
• Being on hand to support the Family Wealth Management team with ad hoc duties
• Managing contact with new and existing clients with the highest level of service and communication
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• At least 6 months experience within an Back Office Administration position preferably within Financial Services
• Experience with financial systems such as CHESS, custody, equity settlements and managed fund administration
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Exceptional work ethic and motivation to succeed
• Comfortable working with MS Office
How to apply…..
If you are looking for a role that will provide you with a step into a professional and corporate role then look no further! To apply, please send your CV through to email@example.com or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.