Senior Sales Associate | Sydney CBD | $65K+S
- Post Date:19/11/2018
- Views 174
- Experience 3 Years
Passionate about cars, finance and sales? Market leading finance company seek a Senior Sales Associate to join their successful, growing team.
Being an active player in the Finance industry for close to 30 years, this Australian organization has grown to be the leader in their field and is further developing their market share rapidly. Based in the heart of the CBD, they provide staff with an energetic, professional and dynamic environment. Ongoing training and support for employees is important to this innovative company. The Sales Division is a team of motivated and hard-working individuals that are seeking a passionate and results driven professional to join them and achieve record results!
Reporting through to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Developing relationship with the Introducer network (Brokers, Solicitors, Accountants etc)
- Prospect and quality new potential Introducers
- Manage client relationships over the phone
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders to solve Introducer queries
- Coordinate training for the Introducer network on new products and innovations the organisation has for the market
- Ensure seamless relationships between internal and external stakeholders are maintained
- Working to KPI’s and targets
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Min 3 years’ experience working in a sales capacity in the Financial Services sector
- Experienced working to sales targets and team KPI’s
- A background in lending would be advantageous but not necessary
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills and a passion for sales and customer satisfaction is a must!
How to apply…..
This is a fantastic opportunity to an organization that is always looking forward! Send your application immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny Quigley on 02 9002 5005 for a confidential conversation.