Senior Sales Associate | Financial Services | Introducer Network | Sydney CBD
- Post Date:06/12/2018
- Views 96
- Offered Salary $70,000 - $90,000Experience 2 Years
Looking to join a reputable, global Finance co which is known for record results, a diverse workforce & endless benefits? Immediate start!
This highly reputable, Australian Finance company has an excellent name across the global market and is known for their commitment to sourcing benefits for their customers, staff and shareholders. They provide their staff with an innovative environment and they encourage their employees to tap into their entrepreneurial spirit. Starting in Australia in the early 70’s, this company has grown to now have offices in over 25 countries. Working within their Asset Finance Division, you will be responsible for developing business relationships with their Broker network and ultimately, driving new and existing business. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual who is committed to building relationships and working with honesty and professional integrity.
- Diversity: Known globally for their commitment to a Diverse Workforce, this organisation has active groups internally which are dedicated to providing support to all members of staff regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, educational background etc.
- Health & wellbeing programs; discounted gym memberships, yoga classes, running clubs, seminars, free health checks etc.
- Flexible working arrangements on offer for staff to assist with external commitments.
- Return to work programs for those that are returning to the workforce
- Family support through school holiday clubs, access to childcare, mentoring/coaching to assist working parents, seminars on family related matters
- Community involvement: From sporting clubs through to supporting the arts community, this organisation is heavily invested in the Australian community
- Career opportunities: Dedicated Management that are committed to ensuring you thrive in your career and achieve your aspirations
- Supportive & social team environment
Reporting through to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Building relationships with those in the introducer network (Mortgage Brokers, Brokers, Accountants etc) and promoting the organisations brand in order to convert opportunities.
- Promoting the asset finance brands via phone and face to face meetings with your portfolio.
- Working to KPI’s and sales targets.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders within Settlements, Credit and senior management.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Min 2 years’ experience in a sales or relationship manager capacity in the finance industry
- Degree qualified in Business/Commerce/Finance or a related discipline.
- Experience working with a Broker network would be advantageous
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
How to apply…..
If you’re looking to commit to your career in 2019 then be quick to apply! Send your application to email@example.com or call Sarah Bolster on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.