Senior Finance Business Analyst | Sydney CBD | $100-$115p/h+S
- Post Date:11/12/2018
- Views 400
- Offered Salary $75/hr +
Kick off 2019 in a challenging project that will provide you with stability & job security! NSW Government agency seeking an exp BA to start asap!
This NSW Government Department has recently gone through a large restructure and are quickly becoming a dynamic and innovative organisation. Based in the CBD, their Finance Management Division is searching for an experienced Senior BA to join them in ensuring their financial systems run smoothly and efficiently. They’re seeking a forward-thinking individual that is passionate about the finer detail and is always seeking out ways to improve processes.
Reporting through to the CFO & FC, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Review current procure to pay, fixed asset and month end processes across the business
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to map out processes and provide recommendations for automation
- Lead process improvement activities across the Finance Management Division with a focus on procurement and month end accounting
- Provide detailed documentation on all activities produced
- Communicate with the Division regarding new processes & procedures, ensuring training material has been developed
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Experience working on Financial Transformation Projects
- Strong background in Financial Management Processes
- Exposure to procurement and month end processes
- Experience working with SAP Financials is necessary
- Experience working with ECC6 is advantageous
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
How to apply…..
If you’re looking to move into the new year with an exciting project on the cards then be quick to apply! Our client is looking to conduct interviews prior to Christmas with the new starter joining them immediately. Send your application to email@example.com or call Sarah Bolster on 02 9002 5001 for a confidential conversation.