Recruitment Support Officer | NSW Government | $28+ p/h +S | Parramatta
- Post Date:09/11/2018
- Views 98
- Offered Salary $30 - $35/hrCareer Level Officer
Large and rapidly growing NSW Government Org is looking for Recruitment Support Officers to assist with the recruitment and administration processes. Immediate Start!
Our client is a well-known government organization who are seeking efficient and driven Recruitment Support Officers to join their successful and energetic team environment in this exciting contract role to start immediately. This role requires individuals who have exceptional attention to detail and are highly driven!
- Work close to home!
- Opportunity to build on skills and gain government industry exposure!
During this assignment you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Supporting the corporate recruitment team, directors and clients
- Managing incoming calls and correspondence
- General administration duties – data entry, calendar management and assistance with enquiries
- Liaising with various internal and external clients and departments
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competency in using Microsoft Office
- Great attention to detail
- TRIM experience would be highly regarded
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contract role with a mixture of both customer service and administration! Send your application through to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call Belle or Kim on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.