Receptionist | ASAP Start! | Alexandria | $50K+S
- Post Date:09/01/2019
- Views 366
- Offered Salary $50,000 - $70,000
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Expert seeking a busy and varied role. Finish at 3:30pm on Fridays!
This Australian organisation has a fantastic reputation amongst consumers and are known for providing high quality products to the international markets. Based in Alexandria, their team is social and friendly, and the Management team is committed to your ongoing training and development. With continued expansion into the Chinese market this company is seeking a Receptionist to manage a busy front desk. The successful candidate will take pride in their work and will enjoy working in a dynamic and organised environment.
As the first point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders, you will represent the organisation with professionalism and maturity.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the efficient overall functioning of the office
- Answering and screening calls
- Greeting clients
- Processing and tracking orders
- Maintain files and documents
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and maintain an appropriate supply of stationary
- Ad hoc requests from internal reps
- Finish at 3:30pm on Fridays!
To be successful, you must have experience with the following:
- A polished Customer Service Professional with experience as a Receptionist preferred
- Availability to start immediately
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be confident to work individually with a sense of urgency
How to apply:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing and innovative organization where diversity and inclusion are a way of life. To apply, send your application to email@example.com or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation