Receptionist Admin Assistant | Sydney CBD | NSW Government | $30p/h+S
- Post Date:23/11/2018
- Views 548
- Offered Salary $30 - $35/hrExperience 2 Years
Exciting contract with a NSW Gov. client seeking experienced Admin Assistants to join the team in the Sydney CBD! 6-month contract!
Our client is a well-respected and dependable government organization and are well known across NSW. They believe in hiring the best of the best and pride themselves in how friendly and supportive their work environment is.
During this exciting opportunity you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Providing administration support; data entry and records management
- Handling all inbound calls and answering all enquiries by internal and external stakeholders
- Undertaking minutes of meetings and generating routine correspondence
- Greeting and welcoming visitors into the office
- Assisting with finance related tasks such as making payments and receipting of purchase orders
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
- At least 2 years’ experience in Administration in a high-volume role
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Prioritizing and managing various tasks simultaneously
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Send your application through to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call Belle or Kim on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.