Quality Assurance Officer | Insurance | Bella Vista | $57k-$60k+S
- Post Date:04/12/2018
- Views 201
- Offered Salary $50,000 - $70,000Career Level Officer
Do you have strong attention to detail, an understanding of call centres and a desire to mentor and assist staff? Full QA training provided.
Innovative, dynamic and growing finance firm with diverse brands are experiencing unparalleled growth. With over 10 years in the industry they are already a major player as a result of their close business partnerships, pioneering solutions and their ability to grow and maintain their customer base. As with company growth, teams need to evolve and progress too. This organisation is seeking to employ dedicated and focused Quality Assurance Agents to join them in January.
- Exceptional culture, friendly team, great working environment
- Social office environment – celebrate Melbourne Cup, Halloween, Xmas etc.
- Enjoy perks such as free lunch, monthly massages and onsite gym
- Strong recognition and rewards program
- Fresh fruit provided
- Café onsite with discounted coffee
- Active social club with discounts to concerts, movies and Taronga Zoo!
Reporting through to the QA Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Monitoring call quality of the sales teams to ensure quality and compliance objectives are met fully
- Follow company procedures and compliance guidelines to support decisions
- Preparing feedback on any areas of concern accordingly and appropriately
- Providing clear justification surrounding your evaluations
- Once fully trained, listening to approx. 12-15 calls per day across all insurance product areas
- Liaising with Team Leaders to highlight any repeated areas of concern and providing solutions on how this could be improved
- Keep up to date with company products and process changes
- Working to KPI’s and targets based on conversions, talk time, sales and QA
To be successful in this fantastic opportunity, you must have experience with the following:
- Working in a high volume, outbound call centre environment OR working within a face to face sales role (including retail/hospitality)
- Proven experience within a QA role advantageous
- Strong attention to detail with a proven track record of working in KPI driven environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to commence employment on Monday 14th January 2019
- Flexibility to work Monday – Friday between 7am and 5pm on a rostered basis
How to apply
Sound interesting?? Send your application through to email@example.com or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.