Project Support Officer | NSW Government Secretarial Assistance | Newcastle | $40p/h+S
- Post Date:26/11/2018
- Views 223
- Offered Salary $35 - $40/hrCareer Level OfficerExperience 2 Years
NSW Gov Org seeking Project Support to assist with EA responsibilities and coordinate internal business operations! Start ASAP!
Our client is a well-known organization who are seeking supportive contractors with business operations exposure and a skill set similar to Executive Assistance. Successful candidates will need to have experience in both administration and Executive Assistant work This role requires an individual who is organized and understands secretarial support duties.
During this exciting contract, you will be responsible for:
- Providing executive and secretarial support, including coordinating appointments, meetings, travel (transport and accommodation), conferences and seminars
- Review and track incoming correspondence such as Briefing Notes and external enquiries to determine appropriate actions and escalate when necessary
- Provides support in respect to financial administration, compiling reports, preparing documentation.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience providing secretarial support to busy executives
- Strong communication skills and ability to regularly liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisation skills, it is mandatory to have efficient time management skills
How to apply:
Be quick to apply for this exciting contract role with a mixture of both customer service and administration! Send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call Kim or Belle on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.