Project Officer | Supporting Application Process | Kingswood | $30 p/h+S
- Post Date:05/11/2018
- Views 167
- Offered Salary $30 - $35/hr
Large and well-known NSW Government Org is looking for Project Officers to assist with internal business operations. Immediate Start!
Our client is a well-known government organization who are seeking enthusiastic and driven Project Support Officers to join their successful and dynamic team environment in this exciting contract role to start immediately. This role requires individuals who are competent go getters, passionate about improving business performance.
- Work in friendly and inclusive environment!
- Opportunity to learn new skills and build your network portfolio!
During this assignment you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing administrative functions such as processing applications, and data entry, both face to face and over the phone
- Administering and providing support towards government projects
- Responsible for handling internal calls and enquiries
- Liaising with various internal departments
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Extremely strong customer service skills
- Competency in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- TRIM experience would be highly regarded
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contract role with a mixture of both customer service and administration! Send your application through to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call Belle or Kim on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.