Project Coordinator | Analyst | North Ryde/Macquarie Park | $70k + Super
- Post Date:31/10/2018
- Apply Before: 30/12/2018
- Views 155
- Offered Salary $70,000 - $90,000Experience 2 Years
Global organization seek an Accounting professional to lead projects, liaise with stakeholders, facilitate change & oversee regulatory audits.
Recognized globally for their valued work to provide innovative solutions to ensure the environment clean and healthier, this corporate giant has a genuine green heart. For almost 100 years this company has worked hard to keep food safe, prevent the spread of infection and protect resources with almost 3 million customer locations worldwide. They are a multibillion dollar organisation who are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and future growth plans ensure limitless opportunities for their staff.
Reporting through to the Divisional Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Represent Support Services within companywide projects (including Customer Service, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Billings)
- Oversee the smooth running of improvement opportunities with the best interest of the Support Services division at heart
- Working closely with project staff from other departments ensuring that you manage expectations with the highest level of communication and transparency
- Ensure all Support Services SOX audit reports are compliant
- Provide technical solutions to enhance the smooth running of the department
- Perform data checks and generate related reports as required by management
- Regular communication with internal departments across the business to ensure project success
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- CA/CPA qualified with at least 2 years’ experience working within accounting/audit or an FP & A role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Passionate about continuous process improvement with an inquisitive nature
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skill
How to apply…..
Looking to make the move to a global, stable and growing organisation? Then be quick to apply! Send your application to email@example.com or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.