Payroll Support Officer | Part-Time | Wed-Fri | Western Suburbs | $60K+S
- Post Date:10/10/2018
- Views 41
- Offered Salary $50,000 - $70,000Experience 2 Years
Are you seeking a part time Payroll Support opportunity in the Norwest area? Onsite parking, free gym, great company benefits!
Innovative, dynamic and growing personal insurance firm with diverse brands and products are experiencing exceptional growth. With over 10 years in the industry they are already a major player as a result of their close business partnerships, pioneering solutions and their ability to grow and maintain their customer base. With continued growth they are seeking a Payroll Support Officer to work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to process fortnightly payroll for 650 staff and provide support to the HR Department. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to be challenged in a professional and growing firm.
- Exceptional culture, friendly team, great working environment
- Enjoy perks such as free lunch, monthly massages and onsite gym
- Strong recognition and rewards program
- Fresh fruit provided weekly
- Café onsite with discounted coffee
- Active social club with discounts to concerts, movies and Taronga Zoo!
- Varied end to end payroll processing role
- Training provided on ADP
Reporting through to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Work as part of a payroll team responsible for the fortnightly processing of payroll for 650 staff including sales commissions
- Assist with the preparation of month end reports.
- Provide support to the HR Division with HR related duties
- Successfully maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders and staff.
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
- Additional accounting duties as required.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a payroll support capacity or exposure to the payroll function within a varied accounting role.
- ADP or Micropay experience is advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to work independently and part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organised, methodical and comfortable working to fortnightly and monthly payroll deadlines
- Available to work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday’s
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that provides their staff with endless benefits. To apply send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah on 02 9002 5001 for a confidential conversation.