Do you have exposure to processing employee workers compensation and payroll needs? Leave management skills are required!
Our client is a large and well recognized government organization and are well known across NSW. This Government department prides itself on hiring hard working and passionate candidates that want to help improve our state’s growth and development.
Directly supporting the HR Payroll team, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Maintaining employee leave details in SAP
- Claiming reimbursements and reconciling these payments into SAP
- Handling high volume transactions daily
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
- Minimum 2 years Payroll experience where you have been responsible for leave management
- Self-Insurance background or Workers Compensation Industry background is highly advantageous
- SAP systems knowledge is mandatory
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and clear communication skills are a must
How to apply….
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Send your application through to email@example.com or call Belle on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.
Offered Salary$35 - $40/hr