Payroll Officer | Hunters Hill | $32 p/h + Super
- Post Date:31/10/2018
- Views 112
- Offered Salary $30 - $35/hrCareer Level OfficerExperience 3 Years
Immediate start for an experienced Payroll Officer, great career opportunity to join a well-known Org in Hunters Hill. Close to Public Transport
Based in a beautiful leafy location in the Northern Suburbs of Sydney, this Non-Profit organization is well known for the quality service they provide their customers and the care and dedication they give to the community. Working amongst a team of innovative and motivated individuals, you will have the chance to develop your skills within a supportive environment.
- Well known non for profit business
- Supportive management and team environment
- Excellent location – very close to transport links and plenty of parking in the area
During this assignment, you will be reporting through to the Payroll Manager and be accountable for the following:
- Maintenance and processing of fortnightly pay groups
- Calculation of employee salary packages resulting from salary increases, superannuation amendments etc
- Calculation of termination and redundancy payments
- Ensure all payments and reporting comply with relevant legislation
- Verify employee payments against the time and attendance system
- Ad hoc tasks as required
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Min 3 -4 years Payroll full function experience
- Leadership experience is beneficial
- Experience using Chris 21 & Kronos is mandatory
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Send your application through to Belle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.