Payroll Officer - End to End Processing
- Post Date:02/10/2018
- Views 54
- Offered Salary $70,000 - $90,000Career Level OfficerExperience 2 Years
Are you seeking an end to end Payroll Officer position in the Inner West with onsite parking and free lunch provided daily?
This global shipping company, based right next to the beautiful harbour waters in the Inner West, is seeking a focused, dedicated and hardworking Payroll Officer to look after their payroll. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to be challenged in a diverse team environment.
Reporting through to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Work as part of a payroll team responsible for the monthly processing of payroll for 200 staff and fortnightly payroll of 1,100 staff nationwide
- Preparing month end reports
- Preparing monthly and annual tax returns
- Workers compensation annual return
- Successfully maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders and staff
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Additional accounting duties as required
- Global firm with close to 4,000 employees
- Onsite parking and lunch provided daily!
- Varied end to end payroll processing role
- Training provided on ADP
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in processing an end to end payroll
- ADP or Micropay experience is advantageous but not essential
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and
- Organised, methodical and comfortable working to fortnightly and monthly payroll deadlines
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that provides their staff with beautiful offices, career progression and endless benefits. Send your application to email@example.com or call Jenny on 02 9002 5005 for a confidential conversation.