Payroll Officer | 12 month Contract | Parramatta | $40 P/H+S
- Post Date:09/10/2018
- Views 48
- Offered Salary $35 - $40/hrExperience 3 Years
Respected government agency seeking an experienced Payroll Senior to join them immediately! Close to public transport.
This well respected and well-known Government organization is currently seeking an experienced Payroll Officer for a Fixed Term Contract role until October 2019. This opportunity is exciting and a fantastic for anyone looking to commit to a company that prides themselves on their quality employees, excellence in delivering service and working in a sustainable manner for the future of Sydney.
Reporting through to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Process end to end payroll transactions
- Process any staff movements e.g changes to positions, hours, leave entitlements and overtime payments
- Manage queries from current and terminated staff members
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Ensure legislative requirements are maintained
- Use the HRIS to log updated and any changes
- Work out underpayments, superannuation calculations, necessary deductions and any other transactions
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 3 years exposure to high volume payroll environments
- Solid working knowledge of payroll principals
- Strong knowledge of HRIS
- Solid legislative knowledge
- Experience in working in a complex payroll environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply….
Don’t miss this opportunity to shine in this exciting contract role! To apply, send your application through to email@example.com or call Belle on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.