New Product Development Coordinator | Mandarin language skills required, Alexandria Location, $55k plus Super
- Post Date:15/10/2018
- Views 250
- Offered Salary $50,000 - $70,000Career Level OfficerExperience Less than 1 Year
Dynamic firm seek a professional and creative marketing expert to support the enhancements and recommendations of new products.
This leading, Australian organization has seen continual success and has captured a massive market share within Australia and internationally over the past 30+ years. Their consumer products are known by anyone who cares about health and are manufactured locally in Australia. Their head office is in the Inner West and their Marketing Division is searching for a New Product Development Assistant to join them as quickly as possible. With massive growth on the cards, this exciting business can provide you with endless career opportunities.
- Supportive and approachable management!
- Social and friendly working environment!
- Attractive bonus structure
Reporting to Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Using your market and brand knowledge make development recommendations on new products
- Provide enhancements and continuous improvement of existing products
- Implement and manage any product improvements
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure tight deadlines and product expectations are met smoothly and efficiently
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with key internal customers
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience within product development
- Working with clients in the Asian market is advantageous
- Fluent speaker in both English and Mandarin
- Experience using WeChat is necessary
- A tertiary qualification in Naturopathy, Food Science or related subjects would be viewed favorably
- Good understanding of category, marketing and brand planning
- Proven ability to take complicated information and communicate effectively
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities and improve efficiencies
How to apply…..
If you’re looking to join a new role immediately then be sure to apply today! Send your application to email@example.com or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.