Mailroom Clerical Officer | NSW Government
- Post Date:02/10/2018
- Views 27
- Offered Salary $25 - $30/hrCareer Level Officer
Exciting contract for a well-known Government client based in Parramatta! Calling all experienced Government clerical workers!
Our client is a well-respected government organization and are well known across NSW. Their dynamic and close knit team based in Parramatta, are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Mailroom Clerical Officer, with previous government experience, to join them ASAP!
Supporting a Government Division will involve:
- Filing of documentation, records management, travel management, insurance risk and claims management
- Strong customer service and providing information and guidance to customers
- Collection and distribution of mail, switchboard management and other ad-hoc duties
To be successful for this contract, you must have experience with the following:
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to work within a team environment, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting 5 month contract working within the government sector! Send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Belle on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.