Lending Operations Manager
- Post Date:02/10/2018
- Views 238
- Career Level Manager
Are you an expert in all areas of Mortgage Lending Operations and seeking a role with a boutique firm with impressive growth plans? CBD location.
This Australian Firm are based in the heart of the CBD and their highly experienced Senior Executive Team are seeking a Lending Operations Manager to join as a senior stakeholder. With an attractive product suite and funding already in place their aim is to become one of Australia’s most successful non-bank lenders.
- Join a non-bank lender who is looking to fill the gaps as a result of the tightening Australian lending rules and restrictions
- Overall responsibility for the entire mortgage lending operations process
- Work closely with the CEO and play a pivotal role in the company growth
Reporting through to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage all aspects of the loan operations process including compliance, streamlining processes and procedures and ensuring the most capable technology is in place to support the growth plans
- Work with external vendors to source and select the best available mortgage lending solutions to ensure technical excellence
- Keeping abreast of relevant legislation and updating policies and procedures on a continual basis
- Supervise all aspects of the loan operation process
- Hire, mentor and develop staff to ensure the department is achieving the desired results
- Continuous review of operational systems and procedures including regular audits
- Work with the senior executive team to ensure the company growth plans are achieved and surpassed
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- End to end mortgage, credit and lending operations experience
- Experience of implementing / upgrading new lending technology a distinct advantage
- Strong leadership experience and passionate about building, developing and inspiring mortgage operations teams
- Analytical focus with the ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Continuous reviews of operational systems and procedures with a view to streamlining systems effectively whilst ensuring compliance standards are adhered
- Experience working within a non-bank lender is highly desirable but not essential
How to apply…..
If you are seeking a new challenge with a company who is committed to providing tailored financial solution to their clients, enjoy working with senior stakeholders and have passion, drive and ambition to succeed then this could be the role you have been waiting for. To apply send your application to email@example.com or call Jenny or Sarah on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.