Junior Receptionist | Financial Services | Training provided
- Post Date:08/10/2018
- Views 45
- Offered Salary $30,000 - $50,000Career Level StudentExperience Fresh
Exciting opportunity for a recent school leaver seeking a dynamic team environment, modern offices, generous company perks, training & development.
SB Recruitment are currently on the hunt for motivated office professionals with a strong work ethic and enthusiasm to kick start their career within Finance. The successful candidate will possess eagerness to learn and develop, exceptional communication skills and an eye for detail.
As the first point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders, you will represent the organisation with professionalism and maturity.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the efficient overall functioning of the office
- Answering and screening calls
- Greeting clients
- Maintain files and documents
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and maintain an appropriate supply of stationary
- Preparation of meeting rooms
To be successful, you must have experience with the following:
- Previous work experience as a Receptionist not required – full training provided
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be confident to work individually with a sense of urgency
- Generous salary package and bonus structure
- Exceptional company culture
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Approachable Management where fresh ideas are valued and considered
- Modern offices with fantastic views of the harbor
How to apply….
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing and innovative organization where diversity and inclusion are a way of life. To apply, send your application to email@example.com or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.