HR Advisor | Eastern Suburbs | Not-For-Profit | $75k+S
- Post Date:01/11/2018
- Views 114
- Offered Salary $70,000 - $90,000Career Level OfficerExperience 3 Years
Are you a HR professional seeking a varied and interesting role in the Eastern Suburbs with a stable, professional and caring business?
Due to a maternity leave contract a well-respected not for profit organisation with offices in the Eastern Suburbs are seeking a HR Advisor for a nine month fixed term contract to join a successful HR team. With a proud 130 year history providing exceptional service and a company ethos of providing choice, dignity, compassion and people before profits you can ensure best practise is a company motto.
- Friendly, stable, caring working environment
- Work in a close knit, friendly team with ongoing support provided by an experienced HR Manager
- Salary benefits of working with a not for profit organisation
Reporting to the HR Manager your role will include:
- Proven track record working within the ER / IR space given the regulatory nature of the business
- Prepare and deliver HR policies and procedures
- Working with the Hiring Mangers on recruitment related task, e.g. updating position descriptions, screening applicants, arranging interviews, liaising with agencies and preparing letters of offer
- Coordinate inductions, onboarding, pre-employment medicals and exit interviews
- Ensure all employee records are kept confidential, accurate and up to date
- Arrange and coordinate training and upskilling of staff in line with the department manager
- Coordinate nominations for sponsorship for the Department of Immigration & Citizenship as required
- Conduct disciplinary meetings with staff as required
- Provide professional advice to management regarding employee performance matters
- Assist with HR reports including staff surveys and analysis of results
- Training as required by the business in areas such as systems, professional boundaries, performance management and workplace bullying
- Ensure the correct WH&S processes and procedures are being maintained
- Ad-hoc projects as required by the business
To be successful you will have:
- Ideally 3 years of HR Administration experience comfortable working across areas of Industrial Relations and Employee Relations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Although you will be working the Eastern Suburbs, travel will be required to visit branches in the Inner West, so a car and full driving license is essential for this role
- Resilience, tenacity and a creative approach to solving problems
- Strong organisational and time management skills
How to apply…..
If you are a HR Advisor seeking a role in the Eastern Suburbs, enjoy working with people and thrive in a busy environment where client care is unquestioned, then this could be the right for you. To find out more call Jenny on 02 9002 5005 for a confidential discussion, alternatively email your details to email@example.com.