Hardship Officer, Permanent Opportunities, Sydney CBD Location
- Post Date:14/10/2018
- Apply Before: 31/10/2019
- Views 217
- Offered Salary $50,000 - $70,000Career Level OfficerExperience 2 Years
Based in the heart of the Sydney CBD, this progressive and innovative finance organization is searching for a Hardship specialist to join their highly regarded team. This company has an excellent reputation across the Australian market and is going from strength to strength. They are rapidly taking market share and due to this, are looking to employ highly experienced individuals to grow with their organization. This role will provide the successful applicant with endless career opportunities, ongoing training & development and supportive and approachable Management.
Reporting through to the Hardship Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assessing applications for Hardship from both SME and consumer account holders
- Working with clients and financial counsellors to provide the best solution for the issues at hand
- Negotiating discount settlements
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to solve queries
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Min 6 months experience working within a dedicated Hardship role is preferred but not necessary
- Min 12 months experience working in Collections within the banking and finance sector
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
How to apply…..
Sound interesting? If so, send your application to email@example.com or call Sarah Bolster on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.