Graduate Analyst | Wealth Management
- Post Date:01/10/2018
- Apply Before: 01/01/1970
- Views 44
- Offered Salary $50,000 - $70,000Career Level OfficerExperience Fresh
Dynamic finance firm seek polished, recent Grads with strong work ethic & motivation to kick start their career. Full training & career opportunities.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a global, leading wealth management firm. Due to continued growth in their Sydney office they are searching for a hardworking and professional Graduate to join their team.
The key to this role is to assist and support experienced Wealth Advisors to help build, manage and protect client wealth through the provision of holistic wealth management services. Joining the team as a Graduate means you can expect ongoing training and development, a dynamic work environment, approachable management and plenty of support and guidance.
- Handle client portfolio enquiries and requests in an efficient and timely manner
- Manage the inputting and monitoring of market orders to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Awareness of investment opportunities for clients and communicating this where appropriate
- Supporting client meetings including creating any relevant documentation
- Using your interest in the Australian economy to proactively research and gain an up to date knowledge of the current market
- Ad hoc administrative duties and housekeeping of client database
- Work for a company who take pride in training, developing and supporting every staff member
- Career path to becoming a Wealth Advisor managing your own portfolio of accounts
- Generous bonus structure
- Professional working environment where employee engagement is always high
- Social events organised by the business
To be successful in these roles, you must have experience in the following areas:
- 2016/2017/2018 University Graduate
- Successfully completed a Business/Commerce/Economics degree within an Australian University
- Exceptional work ethic with a proven track record working in retail, hospitality or similar
- A genuine interest in the Australian economy and a desire to learn every aspect about fund management, wealth investment and financial growth opportunities
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
How to apply….
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing and innovative organization where diversity and inclusion are a way of life. To apply, send your application to email@example.com or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.