Financial Administration Officer | NSW Government | $32 p/h+S | Parramatta
- Post Date:09/11/2018
- Views 151
- Offered Salary $30 - $35/hrCareer Level OfficerExperience 2 Years
NSW Gov Org. seeking exp. Financial Admin Officers from an automated environment to assist with their high-volume transactional banking!
Our client is a large and rapidly growing government organization who are seeking experienced Financial Administration Officers to join their high volume and energetic team environment in this exciting contract role to start immediately. This role requires individuals who have high level analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
During this assignment you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Processing payments via Eftpos, cash and cheque
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaising and resolving banking issues for internal and external stakeholders
- Analysing large volumes of data
- Managing adhoc duties
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- At least 2 years-experience in an automated environment
- Clear knowledge of transactional banking and ERP systems
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- SAP, Peoplesoft or Oracle experience would be highly desirable
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contract role with a mixture of both financial services and administration! Send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call Belle or Kim on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.