Financial Accountant, Sydney CBD, Up to $85k package
- Post Date:05/10/2018
- Views 77
- Offered Salary $70,000 - $90,000Career Level OfficerExperience 3 Years
Expanding financial services firm in the CBD seek an experienced and motivated Financial Accountant to join January 2019.
This Australasian organization have been in the market for over 30 years, operating throughout 425 different locations and employing over 3,500 staff members. Their Accounting Division, based in the heart of the CBD, are seeking to employ a Financial Accountant to join the team in the New Year. You will be working within a team of likeminded professionals who are passionate about developing their career in a leading organization.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- High volume bank reconciliations
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Annual FBT Returns
- Cash receipting of dividends and inter-company balances
- Year-end budgeting
- Payroll support
- Cash flow reporting daily
- GST allocations and month end reporting for GST purposes
- Processing payments & receipting
- Month end processing
- Providing back up for other areas of the finance team including AP, BAS and Corporate Finance
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a Financial Accountant
- Degree qualified
- Experience working in the finance or insurance sectors preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Professional working environment where employee engagement is always high!
- Cross training and career progressing available
- Generous salary package and bonus scheme
- Company sponsored parental leave
How to apply…..
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your accounting skills in an organization that promotes ongoing training & development. Send your application to email@example.com or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.