Finance Manager | NSW Government Exp preferred | $70p/h+S | CBD
- Post Date:05/11/2018
- Views 111
- Offered Salary $50 - $75/hrCareer Level ManagerExperience 3 Years
Seeking highly exp. Finance Manager for leading NSW Gov. Organisation in Parramatta. Immediate Start!
Our client is a well-respected and reputable government organization and are well known across NSW. This organization prioritizes the next generation and pride themselves on offering optimum opportunities and facilities for future growth in NSW. AT the heart of this organization is innovation, future-focused learning and increasing the use of emerging technologies to better their industry.
- Gain valuable experience within a respected Government organization!
- Be part of a dynamic and challenging work environment!
- Work close to home!
Supporting the Finance Division, you will be mainly responsible for the following duties:
- Managing the budget development and allocations function for the department
- Coordinating state budget funding, monitoring budget adjustments and overseeing reports created on forward estimates
- Liaising regularly with Treasury and communicating with Senior Financial stakeholders to provided evidence-based suggestions on future improvements for financial procedures
- Provide regular updates and performance commentaries to senior management relating to various programs and active projects
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Min 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- CA or CPA qualifications is mandatory
- Strong knowledge of interpreting Australian Accounting Standards
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
How to apply…..
Sound interesting? Send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah or Belle on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.