Executive Business Support | NSW Government 8 month contract | Parramatta | $28p/h + S
- Post Date:23/10/2018
- Views 136
- Offered Salary $25 - $30/hrExperience 3 Years
NSW State Government Service, based in the CBD seeking an Executive Business Support Officer to join their team ASAP, 8 month contract!
This leading organization are part of the NSW Government and service close to four million customers. They provide customers with state-of-the-art services and are committed to delivering a high standard of service on a daily basis. This high performing team of Administration Officers and Business Executives are seeking to employ experienced Business Support staff to join them during this exciting period of change. If you are successful in this role, you will be joining a team of professional, supportive and dedicated staff who are solution orientated. You will be consistently challenged in this role as no two days are ever the same!
- Opportunity to work with NSW Government
- Great workplace exposure and support
- Location is based in Potts Hill
In this versatile new role, you will be responsible for:
- Accurately recording data, formatting papers and compiling minutes
- Providing finance and project related support including production of reports and visual presentations
- Coordinating travel plans, conferences, diary management and managing other ad hoc executive support duties
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in Business and Executive Support
- Have an understanding and knowledge of the public administration processes, governance, protocols, and reporting requirements
- Be able to work to project deadlines and KPIs
- Show initiative, drive and the ability to act confidentially and with discretion
- Demonstrated experience in the following applications: MS Word, Excel, Power-point, MS Project
How to apply….
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Belle on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.