Executive Assistant | NSW Government | Ashfield | $35+ p/h+S
- Post Date:06/11/2018
- Views 107
- Offered Salary $35 - $40/hrExperience 2 Years
NSW Gov Org seeking strong EA to assist with sectorial responsibilities! Start ASAP for a 5 month contract!
Our client is a well-known organization who are seeking supportive contractors with business operations exposure and a skill set similar to Executive Assistance. Successful candidates will need to have experience in both administration and Executive Assistant work. This role requires an individual who is organized and understands sectorial support duties.
- Work close to home!
- Be part of an enthusiastic and strong management team!
During this exciting contract, you will be responsible for:
- Providing efficient administration and executive support to the General Counsel and Directors
- Monitoring all incoming correspondence, including escalating enquiries to the appropriate groups
- Using relevant technology to prepare documentation and presentation material, book meetings and coordinate administration tasks
- Manage any incoming enquiries via the phone or over email
To be successful for this role you must have:
- At least 2 years experience in secretarial support to busy executives
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to regularly liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong time management skills, with the initiative to prioritise and organise the appropriate tasks
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contract role with a mixture of both customer service and administration! Send your application through to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call Belle or Kim on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.