Data Entry Officer | North Ryde Macquarie Area | $50k+S
- Post Date:06/12/2018
- Views 644
- Offered Salary $50,000 - $70,000Experience Less than 1 Year
Global firm seek an experienced Data Entry/Administration Officer who can balance efficiency & accuracy. Permanent Part Time!
Recognized globally for their valued work this corporate giant has a green heart and has been rated highly by Newsweek’s 2016 green ranking and one of Fortune’s most admired companies. For almost 100 years this company has worked hard to keep food safe, prevent the spread of infection and protect resources. They are a multibillion dollar organisation who are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and future growth plans ensure limitless opportunities for their staff.
Reporting through to the Master Data Divisional Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Validate data and implement changes
- Support the creation of new data
- Ensure customer contracts and pricing information is input accurately
- Provide fast technical skills
- Perform data checks and generate related reports
- Communicate with cross – functional departments across the business
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
At least 12 months experience working within administration or data entry
- Working knowledge of SAP, JD Edwards, MasterPack is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
How to apply…..
Looking to make the move to a global, stable and growing organisation? Then be quick to apply! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.