Corporate Finance - Business Analyst | Optimisation Project | Sydney CBD | $85p/h + S
- Post Date:18/10/2018
- Views 219
- Offered Salary $75/hr +Experience 7 Years
Our client is a well-respected and reputable government organization and are well known across NSW. They believe in recruiting the best of the best and provide their staff with a friendly work environment with supportive management. This company is looking at putting together a team to document Corporate Finance Optimisation strategies and support the complete installation.
- Gain valuable experience within a respected Government organization!
- Be part of a dynamic and challenging work environment!
Supporting Project Managers in the implementation of improving budget and financial management processes, you will be mainly responsible for the following duties:
- Modelling business Processes as part of business transformation projects
- Working from project initiation, scoping, documentation of the process followed, analyzing data, assessing the visible gaps right through to vendor selection and implementation
- Providing advice and commentaries on budgets and variations
- Monitor financial commitments and expenditure across active projects
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Min 7 years’ experience in documenting business cases
- Experience using Visio for documentation processes
- Strong knowledge of interpreting Australian Accounting Standards
- Experience with coordinating financial management for major projects and programs
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
How to apply….
Sound interesting? Send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah or Belle on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.