Client Care Consultant | Complaints & Escalations
- Post Date:01/10/2018
- Apply Before: 31/12/2018
- Views 300
- Offered Salary $50,000 - $70,000Career Level OfficerExperience 2 Years
Global finance firm seek motivated and personable Client Care Consultants to handle dispute resolutions. Fantastic career opportunities!
Due to continuous and rapid growth within the business, it is an exciting time to join this leading financial organization’s dynamic and friendly service quality team! Your goal will be to provide an excellent quality of service to clients including high net worth individuals as well as financial advisors and investors.
If you are looking for opportunities for career development and progression within the financial industry, then look no further than our highly regarded, global client. They provide unbeatable in-depth training and development programs to ensure their employees have all the tools they require to exceed client expectations.
Reporting through to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing complaints across all banking and finance products and ensuring all clients requests are actioned by close of business
- Work with internal teams to ensure prompt and effective issue resolution
- Regularly meet with other departments to adapt SLA’s to ensure the process is
- Liaising with various internal departments to ensure continuous process improvements
- Collating information and presenting facts to management where necessary
- Aim for first all resolution of all escalated cases
- Liaising with the Financial Ombudsman Service where appropriate
- Work for an organization where continuous career development and progression is expected from every employee
- Architect designed light filled modern offices based in the CBD close to public transport
- Dynamic team, work with like-minded passionate individuals who have the desire to succeed
- Training on specific finance products will be provided
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Strong Customer Service experience with a complaint handling background and the ability to successfully handle escalated calls
- Experience working within the Banking & Finance sector essential as you will be working across a variety of financial products
- Proven track record working with the Financial Ombudsman an advantage but not essential
- A passion to get the best possible result for both customers and the business
- Ability to think quickly and tailor solutions to suit the individual needs of the client
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with a calm and steady approach
How to apply…..
If you’re looking to join a dynamic and innovative organization that promotes from within and encourages their staff to develop their career, then be quick to apply! Send your application to email@example.com or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.