Business Project Manager | Financial Services | Norwest Area
- Post Date:06/12/2018
- Views 113
- Experience 5 Years
Expanding insurance firm in the western suburbs seek a Business Project Manager to engage stakeholders and introduce new products. North west Sydney.
Innovative, dynamic and growing personal insurance firm with diverse brands and products are experiencing exceptional growth. With over 10 years in the industry they are already a major player as a result of their close business partnerships, pioneering solutions and their ability to grow and maintain their customer base. Key to successful growth is the continuous introduction of new and innovative products to the market. The role of Business Project Manager is to facilitate the smooth integration of new products with the effective, efficient and timely engagement of senior stakeholders and multiple departments.
Key to this role will be the end to end delivery of complex initiatives ensuring projects are delivered within the agreed project delivery framework.
- Reporting to senior management you will be responsible all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the projects align to strategic business objectives
- Develop and manage all internal and external relationships, budgets, risks, relationships, planning and issues that arise
- Work within the project methodology framework compliance standards
- Bring together multiple channels / stakeholders to ensure a successful project outcome
- Confident in using project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, Trello and Microsoft applications
- Exceptional culture, friendly team, great working environment
- Enjoy perks such as free lunch, monthly massages and onsite gym
- Strong recognition and rewards program
- Fresh fruit provided weekly
- Café onsite with discounted coffee
- Active social club with discounts to concerts, movies and Taronga Zoo!
To be successful for this contract, you must have experience with the following:
- Over 5 years Project Management experience ideally in a banking & finance or insurance industry
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence and gain the trust of technical and non-technical senior stakeholders to achieve a positive project outcome
- The ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- An analytical focus and strong problem-solving skills
- Experienced working in both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Proven track record implementing a new product to the business from start to finish by effectively engaging compliance, marketing, technology, finance and client services to achieve strategic objectives
- Previous track record running projects across multiple disciplines
How to apply
If you are seeking a challenging non-technical Project Management role where you involved with key strategic projects within the business, then look no further. To apply send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny 02 9002 5005 for a confidential conversation.