Business Analyst | NSW Government Project! | $800 Daily Rate | Timetable Expertise Advantageous
- Post Date:16/10/2018
- Views 238
Exciting contract opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a reputable Government organization! Work close to home! $800 per day plus Super.
Our client is a well known and reputable government client who employ only the best of the best! They are well known across NSW for their commitment to their customers. They are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to come on board and work as part of an exciting project which will see change and innovation across an ever expanding industry. You will be responsible for capturing requirements and assisting in the decision making process. This role is a project based position who requires a professional to join the team who can hit the ground running!
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to capture requirements to assist with the transition from the current platform to a new product
- Run meetings with relevant stakeholders to document processes and procedures and provide internal departments with updates
- Work with internal departments to negotiate contracts with proposed vendors
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Experience in Business Process mapping
- Experience working on multiple projects utilising either Agile or Waterfall methodologies is necessary
- Experience working in the education, transport or health sector is advantageous
- Experience with procurement process and managing a Request for Proposal is necessary
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills are necessary
How to apply….
Be quick to apply for this exciting 5-month contract role working for a Government organisation! Send your application to email@example.com or contact Belle on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.