Analyst/Project Coordinator | Sydney CBD
- Post Date:10/10/2018
- Views 65
- Experience 2 Years
Are you looking to join a global, progressive & innovative tech co? Looking to coordinate exciting projects & work w snr stakeholders? Immediate start.
This Australian, market leading organisation has expanded globally over the past 17 years. Known for their dedication to providing a progressive and innovative technology platform, this organisation has developed an amazing reputation amongst some of the world’s largest leading brands. Their team is made of up ethical, relationship orientated and results orientated staff and they are looking to bring on board a like minded individual to join them. This role would suit a passionate, hard working and team orientated individual who is looking to expand their career in an exciting and growing organisation.
Reporting through to the GM for Contract Compliance & working with Senior Stakeholders in the business, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- High level project coordination for key clients in the Sydney market.
- Work as an intermediary between your key clients and the internal teams within your business.
- Liaising with multiple business units within your client base to compile relevant information for your internal teams to roll out projects
- Provide customers with a clear understanding around expectations & delivery of projects.
- Conduct relevant QA testing on the data received
- Work to team revenue targets
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Degree Qualified in Business/Finance/Commerce/Statistics/Mathematics
- Min 2 years experience in a similar role within a technology organisation
- Proven experience in project coordination is a must (preferably across multiple projects)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working with Data Analytics tools would be advantageous
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders of all levels within an organisation
How to apply…..
This is an exciting opportunity for an Analyst looking to stand out from the crowd and manage high level projects. If you’re interested in joining an expanding brand then be sure to apply. Send your application to email@example.com or call Sarah Bolster on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.