Analyst | Project Management
- Post Date:21/09/2018
- Views 50
- Offered Salary $50,000 - $70,000Career Level OfficerExperience Less than 1 Year
Global organization seek a highly analytical professional to lead projects, facilitate change and oversee regulatory audits.
Recognized globally for their valued work this corporate giant has a green heart and has been rated highly by Newsweek’s 2016 green ranking and one of Fortune’s most admired companies. For almost 100 years this company has worked hard to keep food safe, prevent the spread of infection and protect resources. They are a multibillion dollar organisation who are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and future growth plans ensure limitless opportunities for their staff.
Reporting through to the Master Data and Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Represent Support Services with regards to projects and process improvements (including Customer Service, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Billings)
- Oversee the smooth running of improvement opportunities, working closely with project staff from other departments and supporting SOX requirements
- Ensure all Support Services SOX audit reports are compliant
- Provide technical solutions to enhance the smooth running of the department whilst ensuring compliance and best practice
- Perform data checks and generate related reports as required by management
- Regular communication with internal departments across the business to ensure project success
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Ideally you will be a recent graduate with at least 2 years’ experience working within a similar project / analytical role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Passionate about continuous process improvement with an inquisitive nature
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skill
How to apply…..
Looking to make the move to a global, stable and growing organisation? Then be quick to apply! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.