Administrative Support Officer | NSW Government | Darlinghurst | $35p/h+S
- Post Date:22/11/2018
- Apply Before: 31/01/2019
- Views 495
- Offered Salary $35 - $40/hrExperience 2 Years
Well-known Gov. client seeking an experienced admin officer to support their directorate! Immediate Start!
Large and rapidly growing NSW Government Org. is seeking an experienced administrative officer to support the leadership and high-performance directorate. The successful candidate will need to be well organized and have experience in both administration and customer service.
In this versatile new role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing strong administrative, keyboard, clerical and sectorial support to business executives
- Handling customer queries via phone, face to face and online
- Using SAP Finance system to process orders and the payment of invoices
- Providing high quality customer support for both internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
- At least 2 years experience in an administrative Government role
- Practical experience of running SAP Finance as end user is essential
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritise tasks
- Strong attention to detail
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Send your application through to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call Belle or Kim on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.