Administration Assistant | Suits recent School Leavers! | North Sydney | $40K+S
- Post Date:07/12/2018
- Views 308
- Offered Salary $30,000 - $50,000
Have you recently completed year 12 and seeking an Administration role with a corporate firm in North Sydney with full training provided?
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading family wealth management firm. With offices in North Sydney they are searching for a hardworking and motivated Administration Assistant to join their team due to continued growth. Being selected as an Administration Assistant means you can expect ongoing training and development, a dynamic work environment, approachable management and plenty of support and guidance.
Reporting through to the Administration Supervisor, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Supporting the Assistant Accountants and Account Managers in all aspects of administration
- Sending documentation through to clients
- Process tax file applications for new super funds
- Updating and maintaining the client database
- Responsible for the department mail
- Assist in setting up new client accounts
- Ad hoc duties and projects as required by the accounting team
- Work for a company who takes pride in training, developing and supporting every staff member
- Professional and engaging working environment where employee engagement is always high!
- Fitness rebate which can be used for your sport of choice
- Light filled, open plan working environment in North Sydney close to public transport
- Free healthy breakfast provided daily!
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- As this role is specifically created for a recent high school graduate, it is anticipated that you will have minimal experience in a corporate environment, your attitude, drive and determination is more important
- First-rate verbal and written skills with a passion for learning and development
- Exceptional work ethic with a proven track record working in retail, hospitality or similar
- Comfortable working with MS Office
How to apply…..
If you are looking for an entry level role that will provide you with a foot step into a dynamic and professional corporate role then look no further! To apply, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.