Administration and Logistics Support Officer, CBD Location, $30-$35 per hour plus Super
- Post Date:14/10/2018
- Apply Before: 30/12/2018
- Views 293
- Offered Salary $30 - $35/hrCareer Level OfficerExperience 2 Years
Immediate start for a 6 month contract role within a NSW Government Department! Seeking vibrant & strong problem solver to join their team in admin/ logistics and accounts support role!
Our client is a well-respected and dependable government organization and are well known across NSW. They believe in hiring the best of the best and pride themselves in how friendly and supportive their work environment is.
During this exciting opportunity you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Procurement Administration
- Finance Support e.g. raise purchase orders, send invoices, process payments
- Logistics management, arrange meetings, organize shipments and record data
- Liaise regularly with team members and associated stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
- At least 2 years’ experience in Administration in a high-volume role
- Experience in financial processing procedures
- Excellent client service skills
How to apply….
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Belle on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.