Accounts Assistant | Data Entry Officer | Inner West | $25 p/h+S
- Post Date:06/11/2018
- Views 207
- Offered Salary $25 - $30/hrCareer Level OfficerExperience Less than 1 Year
Looking to work close to home? Looking to join an expanding, international co? Parking provided!
Integrity & excellence has been at the forefront of this organization since its inception and due to this, they have built a fantastic reputation both in Australia and across their international client base. This company provides their staff with an exciting work environment, approachable managers and autonomy to do their role, and do it well.
- Varied, busy role where no two days are the same!
- Be involved in a large scale, ERP System implementation!
- This company has large growth planned, be part of a dynamic and innovative team!
- Friendly, supportive and approachable team!
Reporting through to the Accountant, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Providing support to the Accounts Division with data entry related duties
- Assisting with the set up of a new ERP System for the organisation by entering data into the system while working off Excel and MYOB
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to solve queries
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Degree qualified in Accounting
- Min 12 months experience working within an accounts support capacity
- Advanced Excel skills are advantageous
- Experience working with Pronto is advantageous
- Proven experience in working in an autonomous manner
How to apply…..
Sound interesting? If so, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Belle Scott for a confidential conversation.